Sunday, January 10, 2016

NEUTRAL

Growing up is weird.
My body has grown, but my soul hasn't since age 7.

The kids I grew up with are splitting like Kim K's first marriage. 
& I feel as if I'm in a huge sense of  déjà vu. 

To be honest, 
I have no idea what I am doing with my life.
Or what I will do with it. 

But there are two things;
What I want to do &  What I have to do.
I know can't choose both.

But hey,  I'll figure it out as I go I guess.

I'm really not scared of the future, 
but what freaks me out is how close I am to it.

Realizing that Time is passing,

 school is close to an end, 

& my whole life is staring me in the eyes.

This.

This is what gets me.

I feel if you're going to get anything out of this life, 
you just gotta throw yourself into it, Hope for the best & don't over think it. 

But maybe I'm just crazy. Who knows.

This class has been the only class that I've genuinely cared for.
Not sure if that is good or bad, but I've got my report card to reflect it. 

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment