Sunday, November 29, 2015

yoyo

Well, here we are.
Close to graduating & the rest of our lives.
I've always tried to write something worth while.
Something Nelson would read in class.
But then again, I couldn't care less.
I don't care about page views or how many comments I get.
 I don't mind if i'm a nobody in this class.
The only thing that matters in life is what you do with it.
I am going to be something.
Not someone.

Someone is what you let others make of you.
Something is what you make of yourself.

I am going to be the kid who actually escapes.
The one who breaks free from this constricting, time consumed reality.
If that means i'm going to be 'homeless' in some desolate part of the world, then so be it. 

Hi, my name is Alexis McAllister. 
I like Yoga and Hikes.
My hair length is result to how lazy I am.
I own a total of 164 CD's
 I love cats probably more than I should.
I'm a dancer & I drive an old red Volkswagen.
I would rather be in Mexico living off the land than anything right now.
I've never been to Hawaii
I don't know how to tell boys I like them.
If it was acceptable, I would spend 23 hours a day wrapped up in blankets.
I make weird sounds when I get nervous.
I climb too many trees for a person of my age.
I have a secret cave in my closet that I hide from my extended family in.
I'm bad with small talk & I get attached really fast.
I don't know what I'm talking about half the time
& I take 2+ hours to write blog posts.
I'm not sure who I am yet.
But, I'm ready for life to begin and to finally find out.

Thank you to everyone who has commented and taken their time to read my blog.

Follow yer dreams yung saplings. stay true, stay yu. 


12 comments:

  1. "Someone is what you let others make of you.
    Something is what you make of yourself."

    this really is inspiration. thank you alexis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^seriously that was so deep I think i fell into the marianas trench. YOU IS DA FREAKING BEST ALEX I LUV UUUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  3. My phones only letting me type a certain amount of words before the keyboard freezes so that's why I'm commenting more than once but your blog was

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good and I can't wait to read more from you. You rock Alexis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the escape.

    You're different. In a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good. So good. So good. SO GOOD. I love all the little things your share about yourself. can I say it one more time?
    SO GOOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is why your one of the coolest girls I know dude. Fo realzzz. And btw I rather have extended family over month old poo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I have a secret cave in my closet that I hide from my extended family in."
    "stay true, stay yu."

    hahahaha, i mean it when you say you're the funniest. i love ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK U:) sorry I'm bad at replying to comments but that meant a lot dude thx

      Delete